Due Date: 3/26/2015
Subject: Social Studies 7
Question and answer:
1. By what methods can a person become President?
2. Why you think the Founders wanted the president to be at least 35 years old?
3. How is the number of a state's electoral votes determined?
4. What are the main responsibilities of the Vice President?
5. Who would be President if the President died, resigned, or left office?
Vocabulary words make a quad for each term.
1. elector, 2. display, 3. outcome, 4. resign, 5. executive branch, 6. foreign policy, 7. ambassadors, 8. executive agreements,,9. domestic policy, 10. unlimited